To become a member of CVARC, you must pay annual dues on one of our two due-dates (in March or September). Dues are $20 per person, or $25 per family. Central Vermont Amateur Radio club members can enjoy a number of benefits, such as:
- Voting power in all officer elections
- Eligibility to run for office (President, VP, Secretary, Treasurer, Director)
- Unlimited access to club meeting minutes via the website
- Getting first pick/first right-of-refusal on any CVARC-owned gear that is to be sold
- Enjoying the use of the largest linked VHF amateur repeater system in the state of Vermont
- A CVARC cloth patch
- Getting a warm, fuzzy feeling that you are doing your community proud by supporting your local amateur radio club (if you are not a member and still get this feeling, you may want to dial back your amplifier…)
You may pay your dues in one of three ways:
- Bring cash to a meeting
- Mail a check to Central Vermont Amateur Radio Club, Inc., PO Box 286, Montpelier, VT 05602
- Send money through PayPal:
We strongly suggest that any hams interested in becoming a member do so today. The funding helps us to expand the possibilities and diversity of activities in the future, especially for larger events like ARRL Field Day. It also helps us remain an ARRL-affiliated club.
You can also donate to CVARC if you do not wish to be a member.