Official Information regarding the 2019 ARRL Field Day will be posted here. Please check back regularly as this page is being updated frequently.
Talk-in Frequency: 146.625 Repeater (Negative offset, 100hz CTCSS Tone) – Talk-in services will be available from 9:00 am Saturday and will continue during the event. Please call W1BD.
This year’s event is being held at the Hubbard Park Tower in Montpelier. The event starts at 2pm on Saturday, June 22nd 2019.
Directions to Hubbard Park from downtown Montpelier:
– From Main St, head east towards the Kellogg Hubbard library
– Go left at the roundabout onto Spring St
– Take a right onto Elm street
– Take a left onto Winter street and continue up the hill after the intersection
– Continue though the gate into Hubbard Park
– Continue past the old shelter. Parking is available shortly past the tower loop road on the right. You may park here and walk up to the tower, as the gate will be locked. The terrain past this gate is steep but walkable.
Alternative parking is available on Hubbard Park drive:
– Drive west on State St towards Montpelier Junction.
– Turn right up Bailey Ave
– Continue up the hill and then take a left onto Clarendon Ave
– Take the 3rd right turn; Hubbard Park Drive
– Continue up Hubbard Park Dr until you reach the gate. It will be locked, so you may park here and walk to the tower. The terrain past this gate is mostly flat.
Please check back for updates!